Just add water and cook for 1minute each side!
With Protein Pancake Mix, breakfast or Friday night movies will never be the same again. Loaded with 20g of protein per serving, this is definitely the tastiest way to start your day when you on the run or simply want to relax and eat at your own pace. These great tasting protein pancakes take +- 7 minutes to prepare from start to eat. Each serving makes approximately 2 x 60g protein pancakes.
- 20g of Premium muscle nourishing protein derived exclusively from whey protein, micellar casein and egg white.
- Gluten free complex carbohydrates from rice flour.
Tips - Flop Alert
- Mix 2 level scoops [~60g] powder with 90-100ml water in a bowl with a spoon (do not use shaker bottle because batter is very thick).
- Leave batter to stand for at least 5 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat a greased non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Pour 1/2 of mixture onto pan [should sizzle slightly when first making contact with pan].
- Do not attempt to spread batter in pan.
- Once bubbles start to appear on top of pancake (usually within 1 minute), flip and cook on other side for approximately 1 minute.
- Flip only once during cooking.
- Repeat step 3 and 4.
- Serve and eat while still warm.
- If you use more than 100ml water your pancake batter will be runny and your pancakes will flop.
- Correct batter consistency will be very thick and "spoonable".
- Flip pancake as soon as some small bubbles are visible on top of pancake (within 1 minute), and before top of pancake batter starts to set.
- Do not overcook.
Enjoy Protein Pancakes on their own or with a topping of your choice like Raw Honey or Natural Peanut Butter etc.
Orders are dispatched Monday-Friday excluding weekends and public holidays. Delivery service is via door-to-door courier and takes 2-3 working days. Be sure to provide correct physical address where someone is available to receive your Myogenic parcel between 8h30 - 16h30 Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays.