Taurine supplementation has beneficial effects promoting insulin sensitivity as well as protecting organs, such as brain, kidney, lungs and heart against stressors.
- Taurine deficiency is often difficult to detect because its level is sometimes elevated in the blood of patients who need it.
- Low taurine levels have been linked in a variety of conditions such as depression, sleep disturbances, hypertension, hypothyroidism, gout, infertility, obesity, kidney failure and others conditions.
- Taurine supplementation can be particularly valuable following a period of Beta-Alanine supplementation to help restore Taurine levels which can be depleted by Alanine supplementation.
- Taurine, is the second most important inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain and it's inhibitory effect is one primary reason Taurine has anti-convulsant and anti-anxiety properties.
- Taurine supplementation is also a valuable addition to any preworkout or stimulant stacks because Taurine can help neutralise several negative effects of excess caffeine ingestion.
- Taurine combines well with carbohydrate drinks.
- Taurine combines well with Real ZMA capsules and protein supplements such as Whey-TECH or CASEIN PRO because Zinc, vitamin B6 and amino acid Cysteine help build Taurine levels.
As a nutritional supplement, consume 1g Taurine with water, juice or add to your pre-workout, creatine, protein or carbohydrate drink. Use 1 - 2 servings daily.
¼ Scoop = Approximately 1g
Adjust serving size to meet your requirements.
Orders are dispatched Monday-Friday excluding weekends and public holidays. Delivery service is via door-to-door courier and takes 2-3 working days. Be sure to provide correct physical address where someone is available to receive your Myogenic parcel between 8h30 - 16h30 Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays.