Thermodrine® Rx-1 is a research-based thermogenic supplement and fat burner developed to facilitate weight loss and appetite control.
Thermodrine® Rx-1 is meticulously crafted to assist your body's fat burning capabilities while maintaining your energy levels to support those intense workouts. With a blend of proven natural ingredients, this product is designed for fitness enthusiasts who seek a scientific approach to their fat-loss goals.
Thermodrine® Rx-1 offers a unique blend of ingredients, with each serving containing:
100mg Citrus Aurantium extract (30% Synephrine): Citrus Aurantium, often referred to as Bitter Orange, is a potent thermogenic agent. Synephrine, its active ingredient, is structurally similar to adrenaline and ephedrine, known for their fat-burning properties1. It works by stimulating beta-3 adrenergic receptors, increasing your body's capacity to break down fats while boosting metabolic rate2.
200mg White Willow Bark extract (15% Salicin): White Willow Bark extract, a natural source of salicin, has been incorporated due to its potential synergistic effect with other thermogenic agents. Although not directly a fat-burning compound, it helps to prolong the fat-burning effects of other ingredients in the blend3.
100mg Caffeine Anhydrous*: A dehydrated form of caffeine that provides a clean and potent energy surge, enhancing focus and stamina. It also plays a significant role in fat oxidation and thermogenesis4, perfect for those intense workout sessions.
*But lets face the facts, Caffeine, is not for everyone. If you Caffeine sensitive or tying to avoid consuming it in the afternoon, choose the Thermodrine® Without-Caffeine Version.
90mg Green Tea extract (45% EGCG, 95% Polyphenols): Green Tea extract is rich in polyphenols and EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate), substances that have been scientifically shown to increase metabolic rate and fat oxidation5. It also provides a modest extra energy boost.
5mg Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 aids in the metabolism of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates6, supporting your body's energy production during your fat-loss journey.
100mg Vitamin C: Apart from its immune-boosting properties, Vitamin C is necessary for the synthesis of carnitine, a molecule essential for fat oxidation7.
200mcg Chromium Picolinate: Chromium enhances the action of insulin, a hormone critical to the metabolism and storage of macronutrients8. This trace mineral could help maintain consistent energy levels, curb appetite, and promote fat loss.
Who is it for?
Thermodrine® Rx-1 is the go-to supplement for fitness-oriented men and women looking to amplify their fat-loss efforts. If you relish intense workouts and aspire to have a product that could potentially accelerate fat-loss while training, Thermodrine® Rx-1 is designed for you.
The Thermodrine® Rx-1 Difference
Our dedication to transparency and scientific integrity sets us apart. Each ingredient has been carefully selected based on clinical research, and we're fully transparent about the ingredient profile—you know exactly what you're getting with each dose.
Feel the heat and power your body's fat-burning furnace with Thermodrine® Rx-1!
Research Supporting Thermodrine®
- Haaz, S., et al. (2006). Citrus aurantium and synephrine alkaloids in the treatment of overweight and obesity: an update. Obesity Reviews, 7(1), 79-88.
- Stohs, S. J., et al. (2011). Effects of p-synephrine alone and in combination with selected bioflavonoids on resting metabolism, blood pressure, heart rate and self-reported mood changes. International journal of medical sciences, 8(4), 295.
- Shara, M., et al. (2015). Efficacy and safety of White Willow Bark (Salix alba) extracts. Phytotherapy Research, 29(8), 1112-1116.
- Astrup, A., et al. (1990). Caffeine: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study of its thermogenic, metabolic, and cardiovascular effects in healthy volunteers. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 51(5), 759-767.
- Hursel, R., et al. (2011). Green tea catechin plus caffeine supplementation to a high-protein diet has no additional effect on body weight maintenance after weight loss. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 91(3), 733-740.
- Leung, A. M., & Lamar, A. (2011). Vitamin B6 in Clinical Medicine. Annals of Clinical & Laboratory Science, 41(1), 3-20.
- Johnston, C. S., et al. (2005). Marginal vitamin C status is associated with reduced fat oxidation during submaximal exercise in young adults. Nutrition & metabolism, 2(1), 1-7.
- Pittler, M. H., & Ernst, E. (2003). Dietary supplements for body-weight reduction: a systematic review. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 77(4), 1005S-1010S.
Thermodrine® Rx-1 is developed for healthy males and females that want to start an aggressive fat-loss program.
HOW TO USE
- Begin use with 1 capsule with breakfast to access tolerance before taking a higher dose.
DAY 2 ON-WARDS:
- Upon waking or with breakfast: Take 1 - 2 capsules with a glass of water.
- A second serving of 1 - 2 capsules may be taken 30 minutes before lunch.
Use Thermodrine® Rx-1 for a period of up to 12-weeks incorporating a 5-days-on and 2-days-off regime, thereafter discontinue use for 4 - 12 weeks before repeating the cycle. Do not exceed 4 capsules in a 24 hour period.
WARNING: Always consult your health care practitioner prior to commencement of a diet or exercise regime. Do not use if sensitive to caffeine, allergic to aspirin or its derivatives, pregnant or breast feeding. Do not use if taking an MAO Inhibitor, SSRI medication or using any prescription medication. Consult your medical practitioner prior to use if suffering from high blood pressure or suffering from any medical conditions.